[Piuparts-devel] [Piuparts-reports] piuparts-report

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Mar 6 08:47:21 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-05 15:26, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> all looks good, until the new squeeze2bpo2wheezy suite is reached...

>> 09:46:30 Running section squeeze2bpo2wheezy
>> 09:46:30 Warning: /org/piuparts.debian.org/master/squeeze2bpo2wheezy did
>> not exist, now created. Did you ever let the slave work? 09:46:30 Loading

Did you restart the slave after merging this?
The slave does not pick up new sections (or drop obsolete ones)
automatically.

>> and parsing Packages file
>> 09:46:30 Fetching
>> http://piatti.debian.org/debian//dists/None/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2

Hmm ... OOPS

Andreas Beckmann (2):
      p.conf: fix squeeze2bpo2wheezy on piatti
      p.conf: update documentation of the distro setting

> (are you reading the reports-list, so that I dont have to quote here?)

no, I don't look at that list, so please report the errors here ...