[Piuparts-devel] lots of stuff removed from lenny2squeeze

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Mar 6 14:24:36 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-06 11:47, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> squeeze2bpo2wheezy is there now, but there were many packages removed from l enny2squeeze which seems wrong to me. And there are now 5000
> packages to be tested for lenny2squeeze?! (I can trivially move logs back from archive, but I think they will be archived again...)

That should be correct behavior, as we base the lenny2squeeze test now
on the package list from lenny. So we test upgrading packages from lenny
that no longer exist in squeeze (i.e. fooobar_None.log) and skip
upgrading packages that do not yet exist in lenny.
The removed logs should be the ones the were filled by piuparts-slave
with something like "package not found - skipping".