[Piuparts-devel] more basetgz-directory settings

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat Mar 9 14:31:59 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-09 14:08, Holger Levsen wrote:
> when starting the slave I got:
>
> 13:06 Check-replace /org/piuparts.debian.org/slave/basetgz/sid.tar.gz:
> age=97815 vs. max=604800
> 13:06 Check-replace /org/piuparts.debian.org/slave/basetgz/wheezy.tar.gz:
> age=179848 vs. max=604800
> 13:06 Check-replace /org/piuparts.debian.org/slave/basetgz/sid.tar.gz:
> age=97815 vs. max=604800

> these double checks are unneccessary :)

right, I wanted to "fix" this but somehow forgot about it

restricted rebuilding the basetgz to the "base" distros, with TTLs
sid: 3 days, wheezy: 1 week, squeeze: 1 month: lenny: forever

for-holger has:

Andreas Beckmann (3):
      p.conf: add more comments for the piuparts flags used
      p.conf: restrict tarball updates to the base distributions
      p.conf.piatti: set rescheduling scheme back to normal

> cheese!
> 	Holger, hoping he added sid2experimental correctly

looks good, there was an obsolete but harmless tgz setting, cleaned up above