[Piuparts-devel] more basetgz-directory settings

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat Mar 9 19:28:41 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-09 20:12, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I think we should just always use "apt-get -t experimental install" and never
> dist-upgrade to experimental - the latter is a non-existing use-case.

Correct, and that is exactly what we are already doing.
(technically we are doing a dist-upgrade to experimental, too, but since
that is pinned at 1 (and bpo at 100) by default, this is a noop)
We just need to special case the base system somehow ... and until I
figure out how to do this automatically, I need to maintain the package
list in the script you just merged.