[Piuparts-devel] pull: feature/wrap-master

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Mar 17 08:44:04 UTC 2013

Andreas Beckmann (7):
      p-m: rename to piuparts-master-backend.py
      p-m: add new wrapper script piuparts-master
      p.conf: use simple master-command
      p-s: simplify ssh command generation
      p-s/p-m: move chdir and stderr logging to master wrapper
      p-s: stop using master-directory
      p-s: stop using (master's) log-file

That is the first part of that series, the protocol change will be done
later by properly adding a "section" command to the protocol.

I hope I reorganized the patches properly ...