[Piuparts-devel] sort-issues-by-rdep prep - was 0.50/0.51 plans

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:28:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Dave Steele <dsteele at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> On Sonntag, 3. März 2013, Dave Steele wrote:
>>> If I parse this correctly, the next point at which I need to have
>>> validated sort-rdep branches is something like the weekend of the
>>> 16th. Does this sound right?
>>
>> yup, roughly. Could be a week earlier or later...
>
> Updated, per the plan.
>
> sort-issues-by-rdep-fast (5)
> sort-issues-by-rdep (20)

Rebased forward - 15

21:02 Running section squeeze (precedence=4)
21:02 Connecting to localhost
  File "/usr/share/piuparts/piuparts-master", line 4
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xc2' in file
/usr/share/piuparts/piuparts-master on line 4, but no encoding
declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
21:02 connection to master failed
21:02 Connection to master closed
21:02 Nothing to do, sleeping for 300 seconds.