[Piuparts-devel] Processed: help wanted (though this might also become wontfix, actually, eventually)

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Mar 25 14:54:16 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 453628 RFH: Please add the possibility for overrides
Bug #453628 [piuparts] Please add the possibility for overrides
Bug #527898 [piuparts] Please add the possibility for overrides
Changed Bug title to 'RFH: Please add the possibility for overrides' from 'Please add the possibility for overrides'
Changed Bug title to 'RFH: Please add the possibility for overrides' from 'Please add the possibility for overrides'
> tags 453628 + help
Bug #453628 [piuparts] RFH: Please add the possibility for overrides
Bug #527898 [piuparts] RFH: Please add the possibility for overrides
Added tag(s) help.
Added tag(s) help.
> # though this might also become wontfix, actually, eventually
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

453628: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=453628
527898: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=527898