[Piuparts-devel] Debian RT: a new hope^wpiatti for piuparts.debian.org

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sun May 5 23:50:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

http://piratenpad.de/p/piatti-wishlist has a hw wishlist discussion for the
new piatti/piuparts setup.

Besides the questions of hardware-specs and how many slaves we can have, the
most pressing question IMO is how to install piuparts. From git or via
packages. And if packages, where would those come from?

On the master host the piuparts maintainers dont need special sudo rights, on
the slaves I still think it's useful to have root. (We might also want to
start services while testing packages, but thats another topic for then. And
might better use virtualisation for this as well.)

So, how do we proceed from here?

please keep piuparts-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org in cc: - Thanks.