[Piuparts-devel] piuparts squeeze->wheezy [i386] tests

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue May 7 10:13:28 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-02 13:17, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Julien asked me about running piuparts tests for i386 (especially for
> the multiarch-support libc6 dependency) ... I patched piuparts a bit to
> support doing this on an amd64 host and started running distupgrade
> tests now. squeeze2wheezy --with-recommends for amd64 took 5 days, so
> this here (without recommends) should be faster. 27500 binary packages
> to go ... :-)

This took about 4 days and I had to file at most 5 new bugs (and prepare
some opu uploads) ... so nothing exploded here. But it showed that we
should run Ralf Treinen's edos file overwrite checks for more
architectures than just amd64
I may try to add squeeze2wheezy --arch i386 --with-recommends later on,
but right now I need to catch up with jessie and all the uploads rushing
to sid - both in piuparts and dput :-)