[Piuparts-devel] Call for help: archive rebuilds

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Thu May 9 11:52:40 UTC 2013

Hi Lucas,

On 2013-05-09 11:32, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I'm unlikely to be able to do much archive rebuild work in the coming year, so
> I would welcome help on that front.

I'm not volunteering for the job :-)

But your mail rises two questions:

* do we have a recent wheezy rebuild - ideally post-release and error-free?

* AWS (I never looked into this) might be a possibility to run
piuparts-slaves, especially for doing quick re-checks. The last full
recheck I did locally was a distupgrade squeeze2wheezy [i386] without
installing recommends, took about 4-5 days on a quad-core i7 with 16 GB
RAM running 8 slaves and doing the tests on tmpfs.