[Piuparts-devel] Multiple slave merge

Dave Steele dsteele at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:45:30 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "David Steele" <dsteele at gmail.com>
Date: May 14, 2013 4:55 AM
Subject: [Piuparts-commits] [SCM] piuparts git repository branch, develop,
updated. 0.50-200-gfc66298
To: <piuparts-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org>

> The following commit has been merged in the develop branch:
> commit 290799ecbc6f3e8326697f56806080c7ce8d8465
> Author: David Steele <dsteele at gmail.com>
> Date:   Thu May 17 21:49:13 2012 -0400
>
>     Modify slave_run and slave_join for multiple slave support

Ok, didn't expect that. I've been carrying this commit forward for about a
year now, as part of a set of changes I always incorporate into test
branches. Since Andreas picked up the official multiple slave patch,  I've
sometimes been a bit ham handed with merges for this working patch. There
are some nuances from previous develop we may want to pick up.