[Piuparts-devel] pull: feature/rpy2

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue May 14 15:11:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> next iteration, please test both variants

testing...

I can still see the color diff, the image made with rpy2 is more blurry and
the colors are worse.

on a third look I think I now why: anti-aliasing. The font does look nicer
with rpy2 but now it seems to me this has made the whole pic blurry and not
just the text.

counts.txt attached so you can see yourself.

> the font looks a little diffewrent due to antialiasing done by the
> engine used by rpy2, but otherweise I don't see a difference

me nods.

now I remember the flaw from the last time: the missing suite name.

> I'd like to see this in 0.51, too

why?