[Piuparts-devel] simplifying running piuparts

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue May 21 13:46:11 UTC 2013

On 05/21/2013 06:35 PM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Also integrate it with git-pbuilder/pbuilder/cowbuilder to run
> piuparts inside the created clean(ish) chroot, so it's less time
> consuming.
>
> O.
This really would be nice, indeed!!!
I've been asking for that feature already, and I am happy to see
that I'm not the only one who wish it was there. I believe that
the piuparts maintainers have that on their todo already (there's
a bug open somewhere) and that progress has been made to do it.
Insight from the piuparts maintainers would be IMO welcome, so
that we know what the status is.

Thomas