[Piuparts-devel] 0.52 roadmap

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Fri May 24 11:02:33 UTC 2013

Hi Holger,

please test on the new slave:

stop a slave with Ctrl-C (once)
after the slave terminated, look at the last logfile (i.e. the one that
was being done while you interrupted)
Is this "complete and success" or "incomplete and therefore failed" ?

Once you see the first sid-nodoc failure that is really a nodoc-case,
please let me know. Right now I'm not totally sure that it works as
planned ...

On 2013-05-24 11:00, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> my plans for 0.52:
>
> unless you are very fast, I'd like to postpone some of this to 0.53....

why do you want to hurry?

>> * kill python2.6, too
>> * --allow-database
>
> how? (eg with 4 slaves...)

have detect_piuparts_issues solve the conflicts, that works :-)
(by retesting until "db conflicts" are resolved)

>> * foo-next support
>
> foo-proposed, please.

whatever, but it cannot be foo-proposed-updates (that's a partial
distribution), while foo-proposed is a (virtual) full distribution
(union of foo, foo/updates (aka security) and foo-proposed-updates)

>> * create tgz race
> ?
#708287