[Piuparts-devel] sid-nodoc works :-) (was: Re: 0.52 roadmap)

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat May 25 07:40:54 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-24 14:04, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> Once you see the first sid-nodoc failure that is really a nodoc-case,
>> please let me know. Right now I'm not totally sure that it works as
>> planned ...
>
> ok. Problem is: there are not that many failures yet :-)

http://piuparts.debian.org/sid-nodoc/fail/vdr_2.0.1-2.log

  Setting up vdr (2.0.1-2) ...
  gzip: /usr/share/doc/vdr/examples/channels.conf.gz: No such file or directory
  dpkg: error processing vdr (--configure):

> btw, I also saw rescheduling happen once yesterday (nodoc had plenty of
> packages waiting, but master was busy...), but I guess thats a.) minor and b.)
> hard to avoid.

The other option would be to have the slave idle instead of doing
something for the "recycle fallback" ... but right now there should
be more than enough ghc packages to be checked, so sid-nodoc will
be the first-level fallback :-)