[Piuparts-devel] Surplus Greetings,

andi902 at andig.onmicrosoft.com andi902 at andig.onmicrosoft.com
Mon Nov 4 10:55:28 UTC 2013

Surplus Greetings,

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky fellow to
benefit from us. On behalf of myself and family i am happy to inform you that i and my wife Gillian have chosen you to be
one of our beneficiaries on our Euro Millions Jackpot win of L148m(One hundred and Forty Eight Millions Pounds)that held
last August. Based on the win we decided that just 25 people be selected for this
benefit, leaving each beneficiary with 1.5 million Great Britain Pounds each to better their lives because we can’t enjoy it all
alone, as the win is for sharing.

This might appear strange but it’s a reality, so do get back to us quickly via email at
adriangillian0013 at yeah.net

Surplus Regards,
Adrian and Gillian Bayford