[Piuparts-devel] take a look at preview/for-holger

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Nov 10 12:36:36 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-10 13:07, Holger Levsen wrote:
>>       p-r: include md5 sum of content in the html pages
>>       p-r: defer writing unmodified maintainer and source summaries

that has still a bug from refactoring ... and I'll probably have to
change it to keep a "md5sum cache" per section to avoid doing a read I/O
for each file.

>> What does this ToDo item mean:
>>
>> - in maintainer view:
>>   - sort packages on maintainer pages alphabetically (states first though)
>
> on maintainer pages:
> - sort packages by states first (first broken, then unknown, then pass)

that should nwo be implemented

> - and alphabetically within these states...

that has been for a long time and not changed - or is there something
"broken"?

Or wait - are you speaking about source or binary packages?
On the maintainer pages, I'm now sorting *source* packages by
(state, name) and the binary packages within a source package
alphabetically. Same on the source pages, but sorting a single source
package by state should not change anything :-)