[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger - various bits

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Nov 17 14:37:08 UTC 2013

Andreas Beckmann (7):
      add support for 2 new tags in adequate 0.8
      p-r: sort maintainer summary by state
      p: remove the package-under-test before depends and recommends
      lib/db: PackagesFile: allow restricting to a set of package names
      p-s: only keep Packages information for reserved packages
      reschedule_oldest_logs: report counts of logs in recycle/
      p-r: fix id= attributes by replacing '+' with '_'

once this is running on the slave, I'd like to see
  ps aux | grep piuparts-slave
again - once after the slaves have started, once after they have been
running for a day at least

Andreas

PS: I'm currently working on a helper script for piuparts-master to
simplify manually recycling old logfiles, but I can't find a good name.
Usage might look like this in the future:

$SCRIPT [--pass] [--no-bugged] [--delete]
        [--sections <case-pattern> | --current]
        [--dryrun] [--limit=<n>] [--manual-confirm[=<all|section|log>]]
        --kpr <regex> | --grep <regex> | --find <glob-pattern>

so that I can send you this request:

$SCRIPT --pass --kpr 'unknown_inadequate_issue|inadequate_exit_issue'