[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger - piuparts exceptions batch 1

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Nov 25 12:47:41 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-24 06:29, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> Andreas Beckmann (13):
>>       new known_problem: packages using piuparts exceptions

probably delete all the .kpr files to have them rechecked and listed there

> I'm a bit too tired/lazy to present the proper patch, but this

> if [ "${PIUPARTS_DISTRIBUTION:0:6}" = "wheezy" ] ; then

bashism?

>>       report_newly_bugged_packages: run piuparts-analyze via timeout
>
> AFAICS running into the timeout (nice idea!) is not handled properly?!

it's just ignored and skipped packages will be marked as bugged in the
next semi-daily run

> /me wonders what effect this bug had:
>
>      def rdep_chain_len(self, pkg):
>          if pkg.rdep_chain_len is None:
> -            self.calc_rrdep_pkg_counts(pkg)
> +            self._calc_rrdep_pkg_counts(pkg)

None, respecting the current call structure: there was always some other
routine called before rdep_chain_len that to care of computation of all
the counts ... but as I tried to change something, it crashed :-)