[Piuparts-devel] s3ql test failure

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Thu Apr 17 01:00:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to find out why the s3ql package failed piupart testing
(https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/s/s3ql.html), but I'm having
trouble understanding the log
(https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/s3ql_2.8.1+dfsg-1.log).

To me, it looks as if the test failed because something modified the
/etc/init/startpar-bridge.conf file. Is that correct?

If it's correct, I unfortunately also have no idea where to look for the
source of the problem. I don't think the s3ql package touches this file
at all - it's certainly not mentioned anywhere in the source package.

Anyone able to help?

(Please send Cc on replying).

Thanks!
-Nikolaus