[Piuparts-devel] remaining updates targeting for jessie

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Dec 2 00:39:28 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-01 12:49, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> and some more tonight:
>
> * add scripts-jessie
>   - make ucf fake-essential, again
>   - make init-system-helpers fake-essential
> * adjust config to use this
>   and this time it will include changes to the p.d.o config, not only
>   mine :-)

Andreas Beckmann (6):
      p.conf: add flags-start-jessie, flags-end-jessie variables
      scripts-jessie: make ucf fake-essential
      scripts-jessie: make init-system-helpers fake-essential
      scripts-leftovers: handle fake essential packages consistently
      p.conf: enable --warn-on-debsums-errors for wheezy2jessie upgrades
      improve changelog entries

reschedule all failures in *jessie
optionally reschedule pass logs (only in jessie) that contain
  /var/lib/systemd/deb-systemd-helper-enabled/

While you get this some testing I'll pick relevant changes for
p.conf.anbe to be consistent. If you want to update any of your other
configs to sync them with the "master", please do so, I won't look into
this.

And I've NMUed three more packages for trivial purge fixes :-)