[Piuparts-devel] remaining updates targeting for jessie

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Dec 2 22:35:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> here are a few:
> Andreas Beckmann (8):

merged+pushed.

> > I plan to upload 0.61 by tomorrow... or thursday at latest.
>
> Sounds fine, I expect nothing more to come besides some p.conf.anbe
> batches, I'll look into preparing a few inactive ones for stretch now...

ok, cool!

> Ok, wait, there is
> https://piuparts.debian.org/jessie/post_installation_script_error.html
> more hostname failures due to my resolv.conf changes.
> How do /etc/hosts and /etc/resolv.conf look like on the slave host?

holger at piu-slave-bm-a:~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
##
### THIS FILE IS UNDER PUPPET CONTROL. DON'T EDIT IT HERE.
### USE: git clone
git+ssh://$USER@puppet.debian.org/srv/puppet.debian.org/git/dsa-puppet.git
###

search debian.org
nameserver 127.0.0.1
holger at piu-slave-bm-a:~$ cat /etc/hosts
##
## THIS FILE IS UNDER PUPPET CONTROL. DON'T EDIT IT HERE.
## USE: git clone
git+ssh://$USER@puppet.debian.org/srv/puppet.debian.org/git/dsa-puppet.git
##

127.0.0.1       localhost
5.153.231.7        piu-slave-bm-a.debian.org piu-slave-bm-a

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters