[Piuparts-devel] remaining updates targeting for jessie

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Wed Dec 3 18:38:57 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-03 14:11, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>>       p: only clear comments and whitespace from the host's resolv.conf
> why not just copy the complete file?

I remember a famous bug in resolvconf where this removes comments ...

Andreas Beckmann (10):
      p.conf: no longer regenerate squeeze basetgz regularily
      p.conf.anbe: [jessie-backports]
      p.conf.anbe: [jessie2bpo2stretch]
      p.conf.anbe: [jessie2sid]
      p.conf.anbe: [lenny222testing]
      p.conf.anbe: [squeeze222testing]
      p.conf.anbe: [wheezy222testing]
      distros.conf: add alias [stable] (not active)
      p.conf.anbe: [stable2sid]
      p.conf.anbe: [stable2testing2sid]

DONE. Now we have quite something to choose from. Not sure if they all
work as planned, I couldn't test them all :-)