[Piuparts-devel] a few more bits ...

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Dec 18 11:14:31 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

*grin* at self.run(["apt-get", "remove", "--no-install-recommends"] :)

>       p.conf.*: jessie: always --warn-on-debsums-errors
>       p.conf.anbe: [wheezy2jessie-rcmd] --install-recommends

neat! I want that on piuparts.d.o! (without contrib+nonfree)

>       p.conf: add jessie-pu

that's worth a news entry in htdocs/index.tpl IMO

that said: thanks, merged, pushed & deployed!

> with #3, I'm now down to 11 failures in plain jessie (6 fixed in sid)
> and 5 dep-fail (due to runit)

yay!

> reschedule all jessie failures,

that's easy:

piupartsm at pejacevic:/srv/piuparts.debian.org/master/jessie$ rm fail/*log

> as well as all pass logs (any section)
> having installs_over_symlink_issue

and that not so much:

piupartsm at pejacevic:/srv/piuparts.debian.org/master$ grep installs_over_symlink_issue */pass/*kpr
bash: /bin/grep: Argument list too long

of course I can do 'find */pass -name "*.kpr" -exec grep' but then I spawn
several hundred thousand grep processes, which is aehm slightly suboptimal.

Any idea how to do this better? moving the kpr files to master/kpr/ would
be one solution.

I'm running this now:

piupartsm at pejacevic:/srv/piuparts.debian.org/master$ time find */pass -name "*.kpr" -exec grep installs_over_symlink_issue {} \; > iosi

will keep you posted...