[Piuparts-devel] fixing is_installed() ....

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Feb 5 10:30:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

btw, I'd like to upload 0.57 in the next 10 days... there are 2-4 bugfixes
waiting to reach unstable, so they should not wait that long... :)

On Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Part 2 (and some others) in for-holger:
>
> Andreas Beckmann (5):
>       p: split() + strip() Depends/Conflicts used as input for the dummy
> package
>       p: piuparts-depends-dummy.deb: exclude Provides from Conflicts
>       changelog and other minor cleanups, copyright bumps
>       enable foreign arch i386 for lib32nss-mdns
>       drupal7-mod-* needs mysql for installation

merged + pushed + running, thanks.

That said+done, I wonder what to do with "my copyright entries"... I'm too
lazy to update them...

> reschedule
>   drupal7-mod-*_*.log
>   lib32nss-mdns_*.log

I'm also to lazy to ignore the logs in archive, so I'm not doing anything here
now (still tired from FOSDEM, sorry). Didnt we have tool support for
rescheduling anyay?

> do you have any logfiles of size zero?
>
> find . -name "*_*.log" -size 0 -ls

none found.

> and then we are slowly moving towards preview/is-installed:
>
> Andreas Beckmann (2):
>       p: add is_installed() method
>       p: factor out a is_package_installed() method

looks good to me, I'm very much tempted to merge this...

> do not merge, this still needs more testing and I want to see the impact
> how many packages are failing in my instance if I enable this for
> piuparts-depends-dummy.deb, too

but ack+ok :)