[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-holger

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Mon Feb 10 01:59:47 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-09 21:59, Holger Levsen wrote:
> that said, merged but not running. I'll sleep over this...

no problem, here comes the next bunch

Andreas Beckmann (10):
      autodetect dpkg capability force-unsafe-io
      divert /sbin/sync and link /bin/true there instead
      add several debug commands to the master-slave protocol
      *-dkms: install kernel headers so that a module gets built
      report dkms module build failures
      reorganize Matthias' changelog entry
      lib/db: factor out _get_package_weight()
      lib/db: use a tuple for the weight
      lib/db: prefer recycling previously failing logs
      lib/db: order logs by time waiting for recycling

first half are old patches I've been carrying for a long time and sent
into preview last year
second half is first part of rescheduling improvements

>> What do you think about calling the script to easily reschedule a group
>> of logs  "reschedule_piuparts_test" ?
>
> fine, but reschedule_piuparts_tests maybe?!

+1