[Piuparts-devel] CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE AWARDED PRIZE OF $2, 000, 000.00

VisaCard USA Inc. foreigninvest at kg21.net
Tue Feb 11 15:28:28 UTC 2014

VisaCard USA Incorporated.
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
USA.

Dear Lucky Winner!

Congratulations, we humbly wish to inform you that you have awarded prize of two million US dollars ($2,000,000.00) for the Visa USA Inc yearly lottery promotion which was organized and sponsored by VisaCard USA Inc. and Microsoft International for the introduction of the new VisaCard USA Inc. - Credit Cards Gold covers.

The VisaCard USA Incorporated and Microsoft! team arrange and gather all the e-mail addresses of people that are active online, among the billion that subscribed to all email addresses and others, we only select Nine (9) candidates per annually as our winners through Electronic Balloting System (EBS) without the candidate been applying. This VisaCard USA Inc. - Credit Cards lottery was aimed to help families with the current global crisis and also aimed to help reduce poverty in the global world.

This VisaCard USA Incorporated lottery prize must be claimed not later than 15 working days from date of draw notification after the draw date in which prize has won. Stay Connected, any prize not claimed within this period (15 days) will be forfeited.

Contact Person: -----Mr. Gary C. MacNelson (Administrator)
E-mail Address: ---------  info.ffbelo0ttery at gmail.com
Toll-Free Number: ---------------- +1-800-67-8372

Kindly fill the below form and contact your claims administrator via e-mail /phone for the 48hours delivery of your winners certificate and your VisaCard gold cover of two million US dollars ($2,000,000.00). Find out more, you are therefore advised to send the following information to the above email address to facilitate and process your winning prize payment with the appointed paying bank.

Ticket No #: 155DB11VS
Winner’s No #: 57396 87552 4150
Registration No #: 7640DB10016878
Reference Code #: VSCARD7356627278

Please follow our guidelines outlined at the body of this message.
Send your Identification numbers/your personal information immediately to processing office.

Quote your complete names, winning amount and your direct cell/home phone number so that they can honor your request. All winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her settlement center, now take the next step and claim your prize and say thanks to VisaCard USA Inc.

Make Yourself at Home. Make the VisaCard Inc. - Credit Cards your go, power to you.
© 1994 - 2014 VisaCard USA Inc. - Credit Cards. All rights reserved.