[Piuparts-devel] /etc/systemd/system/

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Feb 17 20:06:52 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

On Montag, 17. Februar 2014, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> I addressed this with:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/init-system-helpers.git;a=
> commitdiff;h=84217bc0b8beb60e082d6f836c4f6dc2e8d1fa28
>
> And uploaded 1.16. Hopefully this time everything works fine with
> regards to piuparts… :-)

thanks! ...but you don't do this for piuparts, or at least, you shouldn't ;-)

You rather do it for reason, that is, to have a reasonable system which
complies to policies which specifies that packages should clean up after
themselves.

piuparts is just making sure policy and common sense / expectations are met.

:-D

I've noticed you also have this comment in the actual code.

IOW: I think you can cleanup your 7 lines of comments (visible in the above
commit) greatly into a single line:

# Properly cleanup after myself like good packages do.

;-)