[Piuparts-devel] [piuparts] Add / rework tests for piuparts.py (#3)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Jan 27 13:21:55 UTC 2014

Hi Matthias,

could you please send these pull requests also to piuparts-
devel at lists.alioth.debian.org?

On Montag, 27. Januar 2014, Matthias wrote:
> this pull request contains four commits:

very cool, also thanks for your extensive documentation, both in this pull
request as well as in the tests/README. Much appreciated!

very few comments (as all is fine and becuase i'm starting to get busy with
preparing fosdem video...):

> This commit only adds a README file to the tests directory.

you also document how to install pymox here - but it's also in the build-
depends, so I think it doesnt have to be mentioned in the readme. but then, it
doesnt really hurt...

All 4 patches merged, I'll reformat the changelog a bit and will push this.

Thanks!