[Piuparts-devel] Inquire for your product

Mohamed Suleiman suleiman_mohamed at mail.ua
Mon Jun 23 14:11:21 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

We got your company information through an exhaustive search in the internet. We are Licensed government agent based in Doha, Qatar.

Our scope is basically searching for foreign companies to bid for government contract on commission basis. We receive 10% commission from the seller/contractor in any successful government contract generated by us.

We facilitate the award of government contracts on the following categories: Supply, Construction, Consultancy and Work.

Your products are needed by the Qatar government on contract supply basis through the Central Tender Committee (CTC).

Payment of every government contract in Qatar is by 100% bank swift transfer (TT) in advance immediately every contract formality is completed.

We are respectfully inquiring if your company will be interested to supply your products to the government of Qatar on contract basis with us as the intermediary agent?

1) Your price list
2) Comprehensive details/information of your products
3) Your company profile

We are looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Mohamed Sulemeiman
mohamedsulemeiman at gmail.com