[Piuparts-devel] My dear friend,

Nellie Alexander nake831 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Nov 12 18:31:36 UTC 2014

My dear friend,
I wish to request for an assistance on this project of a widow.
My name is Madam Nellie Alexander a fifty eight years old woman Swedish,I am currently admitted in the hospital for a treatment of a brain tumor which I have been suffering for 8 years now.

In fact I am contacting you because I want to make a humanitarian gesture to the location of all sensitive souls. My late husband and I had mobilized a small fortune that we want to invest in humanitarian works. But considering my health condition now, I can no longer fulfill this project by myself. I want you to complete this project on my behalf now.

I am contacting you after my few days prayers with believe that you are God's chosen one to complete this project in good faith. For a
favourable opinion,Please I look forward to hearing from you for more information because I don't know what may happen to me any moment from now.

Be bless in the name of our lord.
Madam Nellie Alexander.