[Piuparts-devel] part 3 - pre_remove/post_purge exceptions w.r.t systemd

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Thu Nov 20 13:39:04 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-20 13:36, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, Andreas Beckmann wrote:

>> check that there are no obsolete files left in
>> $PREFIX/share/piuparts/known_problems
>
> how to check that?

with your favorite 'ls -la' alias :-)

oops, this time you only need to look at the installation on pejacevic,
not grepping in the logfiles :-)

>> (if there are: delete && detect_well_known_errors --recheck)

Andreas Beckmann (2):
      scripts: handle init system switching in nodocs tests
      p: create /etc/resolv.conf with only nameserver entries

the second one may solve your resolvconf problems,
reschedule resolvconf_*.log
if it does, we can drop the debugging stuff

I actually wrote this to fix stale nameserver entries in old basetgz's
that are not updated any more (lenny, squeeze). And we gain a
deterministic setup in the chroot: a static configuration, not a plain
copy of whatever the host had at basetgz creation.