[Piuparts-devel] [py3porters-devel] [Needs Port] piuparts.debian.org

Andy Hayden andyhayden1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 00:23:15 UTC 2015

RE pep8 changes, I recommend autopep8 which can fix an entire codebase to
pep8 style (at the expense of a potentially very noisy commit).

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/autopep8/

*Note: google's yapf does something similar (but it's "alpha"
stage). https://github.com/google/yapf <https://github.com/google/yapf>*