[Piuparts-devel] [Piuparts-commits] [piuparts] 01/02: piuparts-reports.py: Link to the new "Debian Package Tracker".

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Feb 7 14:09:09 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

On Samstag, 7. Februar 2015, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> that does not work - .html suffix is wrong, pkg/ prefix is not needed

thanks, fixed. (I kept the /pkg/ prefix...)

> to lazy to write a patch since I don't like the new tracker (only half
> the information density due to vertical spacing, there is already a bug
> about it)

I dont like this part neither, but the new trackers has some nice new things
and the most annoying visual flaws have been fixed, so I've finally decided to
start using it and to link to it everywhere, so that we hopefully get the
remaining flaws fixed faster.