[Piuparts-devel] testing wheezy2jessie without switching to systemd

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Feb 9 13:38:41 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

On Montag, 9. Februar 2015, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Would it be useful to have a wheezy2jessie-sysv test?

I think so, yes. I'm just not sure whether we really need to test this for all
packages (on piuparts.d.o) or whether some test cases on jenkins.d.n are
sufficient?

> Andreas Beckmann (7):
>       scripts-sysvinit: for testing wheeze->jessie without switching to
> systemd
>       p.conf.anbe: [wheezy2jessie-sysv] (--scripts-dir scripts-sysvinit)
>       p.conf.anbe: rename [jessie-nodocs] to [testing-nodocs]
>       p.conf.anbe: rename [jessie-rcmd] to [testing-rcmd]
>       p.conf.anbe: drop [stretch-rcmd] in favor of [testing-rcmd]
>       p.conf.anbe: reorder *222testing sections
>       enable databases for a few more packages

thanks, merged and "add exception roger-router-cli using lpadmin in the
postinst" merged as well. deploying now...

(for piuparts.d.o I prefer to stay with jessie/stretch (and not testing, etc)
but with anbe.conf you can obvisouly do what you please..)