[Piuparts-devel] PLEASE REVERT

Kailai gu kaillllai at yahoo.pt
Sun Jan 18 15:36:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012.
I have decided to invest these funds through someone that can invest and manage it, as the Government will not Stop until they have completely destroyed my Family. As I will not want the money traced to them. This is why I have decided to contact a complete stranger who believes in sincerity, to assist me invest and manage the money to help my kids and I. I have decided to do this because if the Deposit is not cleared SOON it will be Declared Unclaimed, and it will be returned to the Coffers of the Government. Which i will prefer the Funds given to Charity than have it Claimed by the Government?
If You will want to be part of this investment and management Work, I will need You to follow up with all I will state on this email. Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of You. The Money in question is in a Box I deposited with a Chinese but a Privately Operated Security Company , as at the time of Deposit it was declared as a Diplomatic Luggage containing Photographic Materials. This Box contains a total of $6.3Million and personal Jewelries valued at above $1Million US . In my present state all of this is not of value anymore, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Chinese Government.
SECONDLY,,There are other funds deposited in the bank, value when deposited $13.4Million,i can also give to you the account number, and password\code.I was able to raise and deposite this funds during diplomatic fund raising and foreign offices maintenance and over-run returnee funds which is not known to my Government and family.
THE True content of this Box is known by the two of us now. As I personally made the Deposit ON BEEHALF OF MY HUSBAND during some of OUR Trips to the ASIA,USA and EUROPE for Governmental purposes( Diplomatically), I had the Intention of having the Money Invested in Real Estate in the USA and UK before we had problems with the Government. This was the means by which my husband transferred funds out of China without a trace, and I can assure You that if You Claim this money there is no risk at all or it will be declared as Unclaimed and have it returned to the Chinese Government. This is what I am trying to avoid, and why I need You to Claim the Box instead.
I know You will be wondering how You can claim the Boxes and the funds in the bank, this is actually not an issue as all I need to do is give You is the Deposit Ref Number for the Box. This is all You need to Lay Claim to the Box, You do not even need to Travel to the Office to Claim the Box as this might not be too safe for You. As a Beneficiary of the Box (by providing the Deposit Ref Number) You will Order for it to be Courier and Delivered to You, this is the normal practice and mode of Operation of the Security Company. So it is completely safe and risk free, and the Box will be Courier as a Diplomatic Luggage and Delivered at your Door-Step.
This is what I would have done myself, if not for the problem myself and Family are now into. With my present situation I will only be able to give You the Deposit Number and Contacts of the Agent in Charge, when You Open Communication with the Agent as the New Beneficiary by Quoting the Deposit Number You shall handle the Cost of the Courier of the Box to Your Door Step. I am unable to send You the Courier Fees from here due to my present predicament, but I do assure You that the little amount for the Courier will be nothing compared to what you stand to gain on the investment and management of the funds.
I do hope You understand my Intentions, and why I decided to contact a sincere person like You for this project. I believe after reading my mail, You will find a place in your hearth to try to help with this wish of mine.
Kindly reply me: mrsgukailai at yahoo.com.sg
Bye,Gu Kailai