[Piuparts-devel] jessie-rcmd ?

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Fri Jan 23 21:46:30 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-23 22:16, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Freitag, 23. Januar 2015, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> there is only a marginal difference that is not tested by 'jessie' or
>> 'jessie2stretch-rcmd': removal and purge of a few more packages due to
>> recommends.
>
> ok. so lets wait for that then.

Before the release of jessie (and the addition of jessie2stretch-rcmd)
jessie-rcmd would be useful (ideally by showing now new bugs compared to
jessie) At the time of the release we should also add stretch-rcmd (or
rename jessie-rcmd to stretch-rcmd) - for a nearly automatic switchover
(we only have to edit distros.conf) I suggested testing-rcmd.

>>> hm, ok. I assume it wasn't linked anywhere?
>> I don't think so ... you should move yours around after applying this:
>
> move what?

mv htdocs/archive_issues.txt master/