[Piuparts-devel] Hello

Jenifer williams jw640207 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 28 20:31:04 UTC 2015

 Hi!
my name is Jenifer I bet you didn't expect to get a letter from me?!:) But I think that life is too short and we have to use all chances, what do you think? When I saw commercial of this agency I thought why not try? If it is my destiny why should I run away from it!;) So here I am writing to you!I don't know if you are the one for me, are you?:) We cannot know this from the very beginning. It is not common to build relationship through miles and cyberspace but it is something very exciting and interesting I guess! Tell me more about yourself... It looks like so far this is the only way for us to get closer... Are you open and easy-going person? with good sense of humour and with good family values? are you looking for romance, passion and love in your relationship with your potential partner? then you can really be the one for me!I am very cheerful and optimistic woman, hard-working too, I love to make my home comfy, clean and beautiful.I am sure that you will reply! I would, because I am a curious and inquisitive woman! And I have much to say too... Are ready to listen?
Are you the one for me? I think I will soon know the answer!;)
Have a wonderful day and stay positive!:)

Jenifer williams