[Piuparts-devel] Processed: bug cleanup

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Jun 12 10:27:13 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> severity 766543 wishlist
Bug #766543 [piuparts] fails upgrading real to virtual packages (missing --auto-deconfigure)
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> retitle 766543 improve documentation about how to test complex upgrades
Bug #766543 [piuparts] fails upgrading real to virtual packages (missing --auto-deconfigure)
Changed Bug title to 'improve documentation about how to test complex upgrades' from 'fails upgrading real to virtual packages (missing --auto-deconfigure)'
> tags 766543 + help
Bug #766543 [piuparts] improve documentation about how to test complex upgrades
Added tag(s) help.
> retitle 750099  shouldn't piuparts ignore /root/.rnd ? (Answer: no)
Bug #750099 [piuparts] should piuparts ignore /root/.rnd ?
Changed Bug title to 'shouldn't piuparts ignore /root/.rnd ? (Answer: no)' from 'should piuparts ignore /root/.rnd ?'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

750099: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=750099
766543: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766543