[Piuparts-devel] misc bits

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Jun 30 22:47:47 UTC 2015

Andreas Beckmann (9):
      lib/db: detect 'dependency-does-not-exist' state immediately
      rework exception handling in pre_remove_40_find_unowned_lib_links
      add unowned-lib-links exception for mpi-default-dev
      p: use '[ trusted=yes ]' for --testdebs-repo in sources.list
      p.conf.anbe: [jessie-rcmd]
      reorder libreoffice/wheezy-backports exception
      add exception for purging asclassic/lenny
      lib/open_packages_url: support uncompressed Packages files
      add unowned-lib-links exception for libglide2/3

the first one is the interesting one, the others were just bits sitting
around

It was just annoying to see packages becoming uninstallable in
experimental so long after a transition finished in sid - it needed
rescheduling of the pass logs - now we can notice this immediately
(but we also see that nearly the whole ghc stack in sid became
uninstallable today while a binNMU orgy is ongoing).