[Piuparts-devel] ...WANT TO HELP YOU//227

Mr. Mark Boyd mr.markboyd at email.com
Thu May 14 17:46:12 UTC 2015

Aquaterra Energy, United Kingdom
 Good day,

 My name is Mark Boyd, I am a veteran of the Oil and Gas industry, I have led Aquaterra Energy as Chairman and chief executive for some years now and I have made great wealth large stock of money, and owned a lot of properties in the UK and some European Countries. After losing my wife and only son to a car accident almost 10 years ago there were some things that comforted me- HELPING THE POOR! It is sad! I was diagnosed with Colon cancer (terminal) 2 years ago and I am currently very ill at the Medical Centre in Acton County Armagh in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. During times like these it can be very difficult to know what to do. However, I have a charitable offer for you that would be of great help to anyone in Need, Poor, the Destitute, Physically Challenged children, and the Less Privilege out there that are suffering.
 Please for more information on this charitable proposal and the money you will need to set up the Trust Foundation contact me via: markboyd112 at aquaterraenergyuk.co.uk
 Note: You do not need to spend your hard-earned money; this charitable Trust will be funded by me and please everything that has to do with this Offer is REAL.

 Kind regards
 Mark Boyd