[Piuparts-devel] switch from dpkg --get-selections to dpkg-query -W

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat May 16 14:57:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

Andreas, sorry for the delay in merging these, I was a.) busy and b.) unsure
how to deal with the fact that merging these makes the python3 branch not
apply cleanly anymore.

Bernhard, can you please rebase the python3 branch on the current develop
branch? Given the master-slave setup then still works, I'll be happy to merge
the python3 branch into develop than and deploy that to piuparts.d.o.

On Montag, 4. Mai 2015, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (3):
>       p-s: reload section config earlier
>       p-s: handle tarball-only sections
>       p.conf: switch to separate tarball sections

All picked, pushed to develop and deployed. Thanks for the patches!