[Piuparts-devel] squeeze-{lts, backports} needs Acquire::Check-Valid-Until "false"

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Apr 22 10:25:51 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 01:47:24AM +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> the Release file signature for squeeze-{lts,backports} has expired,
> breaking squeeze-*2wheezy upgrades ... I'm testing something to set
>     Acquire::Check-Valid-Until "false";
> in the apt config, but I'm not sure how the corresponding piuparts
> option should be named, input welcome.

--ignore-expired-repo?

+very cool! https://piuparts.debian.org/squeeze2bpo2wheezy/ looks a bit sad
atm…

> The next piuparts release should probably cover wheezy-lts support ...
> which will come into life at the end of April iirc.

yup. i think 26th is the date the regular security support will end and
LTS will take over…

> It would be nice if you could give a heads-up regularily a few days
> before you plan to do a new release

ok, I will try to think of this in future.

> - I might still dig out some minor
> patches from my tree :-)

please do, the next release is imminent :) (probably once LTS is there…)