[Piuparts-devel] Reschedule ipywidgets for another test

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Dec 9 19:54:17 UTC 2016

Hi Ximin,

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 10:41:00PM +0000, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Hello, the ipywidgets package is currently being blocked from migrating to testing:
>
> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/i/ipywidgets.html
>
> I debugged this earlier and think the problem was actually in jupyter-notebook. I uploaded a fix just now, and it's been accepted into unstable.
>
> Could you schedule another piuparts test run for ipywidgets, so that we don't need to do a no-change upload?

according to https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/i/ipywidgets.html
which links to
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/state-dependency-failed-testing.html#python-widgetsnbextension
and
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/state-dependency-failed-testing.html#python3-widgetsnbextension
these two packages (python-widgetsnbextension and
python3-widgetsnbextension) are failing because
jupyter-nbextension-jupyter-js-widgets failed
testing. so it seems to me you will need to do a sourceful upload.

Or should i reschedule jupyter-nbextension-jupyter-js-widgets?