[Piuparts-devel] piuparts results for use in britney

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Dec 20 18:56:52 UTC 2016

On 2016-12-20 08:31, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Though it should be possible to also review the testing2sid, if we can
> properly define how britney should merge it into the results.  The

You should take the worse result from (sid, testing2sid) and compare
that to the result from testing.

let me try to express that in some pseudo code:

result = result(sid)
url = url(sid)
if !is_failure(sid) && is_failure(testing2sid) {
  result = result(testing2sid)
  url = url(testing2sid)
}
if !is_failure(testing) && is_failure(result) {
  throw regression(url)
}

> Sounds good to me :)

I sent Holger some patches earlier, so [testing] and [sid] should be run
with the same strictness settings soon.

(already deployed while I was writing this)