[Piuparts-devel] skipping tests of problematic packages

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Dec 21 09:51:06 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 02:33:20AM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (4):
>       p: add is_testable_* custom scripts
>       p-r: report skipped tests
>       is_testable_uninstallable: new custom script to skip some package tests
>       skip testing usrmerge

merged and will deploy after sending this mail, thanks!

I'm a bit concerned with adding support for ignoring packages which need
external services, eg I still maintain that gitlab needs to install
cleanly (=exit 0) even if it cannot connect to a redis server… now I
fear that there will be requests to add such packages to the to be
ignored lists…