[Piuparts-devel] Missing depends on lsb-base, need your help

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sat Oct 8 10:29:25 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-08 01:51, Santiago Vila wrote:
> chef            (Bug #839718: Missing depends on lsb-base)
> unicorn         (Bug #839807: Missing depends on lsb-base)
> tryton-server   (Missing depends on lsb-base)
>
> Last one is still unreported, please feel free to report it after
> checking with piuparts.

That doesn't work with piuparts since we create policy-rc.d in the
chroot which prevents (most) services from being started, and therefore
initscripts that have that problem are not executed.

Doing such tests would require running the tests in a "better" container
than a chroot that would also allow running services.