[Piuparts-devel] Diplomat has arrival at Orlando International Airport Call +1(989) 2665528

Diplomatic Agent Delivery maurives at alice.it
Mon Apr 3 18:19:25 UTC 2017

Diplomat has arrival at Orlando International Airport Call +1(989) 2665528

I am the diplomat agent responsible for the delivery of your parcel. I
received your mailing while I have been this airport for couple of days. Its
mandatory that the delivery of your ATM package will take place today because
it has given me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only
2days.The way Your Orlando Int Airport Florida HOME LAND PORT SECURITIES
inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am
having a little problem here with Orlando Int Airport Florida HOMELAND
SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
CLEARANCE PAPER which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied
to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must provide the Diplomatic
Immunity Clearance Paper before I will be allow to connect my flight to Your
City

I presented the Clearance certificate, Yellow Tag and my American Gate Passing
certificate but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr. Mark David the
reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete
and this ATM package has been on transits from PARIS FRANCE and the authority
over
there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the
reasonable answer of the stopped, but keep on telling me that it's illegal to
enter the country with the UN open ATM Package without the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
CLEARANCE PAPER otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending
from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when I
arrived this airport and my only means to communicate with you orally, is phone
and email so please here is my direct line 1(989) 2665528 to connect me
anytime.

At the moment I have negotiated with the Customs Authority to allow me in with
the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of
the consignment to get the clearance and I have also contacted THE BENIN
REPUBLIC EMBASSY and through the help of a customs officer Mr.Peter Fowler,
they said that it will cost sum of $599.00.and you must understand that time do
not wait for anybody and I’m still trying to meet up with the FLIGHT SCHEDULE
today.

Kindly send $599.00. To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through western union with
the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to
enable me board my flight to come over to your based, send the little fee to
our office in Benin Republic with the information’s below:

SEND WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER:

Receiver's Name....Dan Bonifae
Country....Benin Republic
City==Cotonou
Amount........ $599.00.
Send the MTCN via email below,

You can get in touch with him on  REV.DR. DOUGLAS MORRISON on (+229 98622755)
OR, to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me on this
fax number 1(989) 2665528. I will be forwarding this email to the company now.
avoid any delay, once you get the money send kindly email me for me to be
updated. Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay. Send
across the $599.00. .To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me
arrange the DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CLEARANCE PAPER of the consignment as to assure
that the delivery is completed ASAP.

Agent  Mr.John Harrison
Orlando Int Airport Florida
SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41