[Piuparts-devel] Failure to understand piuparts output

Bernhard Schmidt berni at debian.org
Thu Aug 24 06:06:22 UTC 2017

On 17.08.2017 14:31, Andreas Beckmann wrote:

Hi,

> On 2017-08-17 09:37, Bernhard Schmidt wrote:
>> I'm failing to understand the piuparts output for
>> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/pjproject.html (specifically
>> the error for libpjmedia2,
>> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/libpjmedia2_2.6~dfsg-1.log .
>>
>> As far as I can see the error is flagged during the final apt-get remove
>> step
>>
>> 0m19.0s ERROR: Command failed (status=-11): ['chroot',
>> '/srv/piuparts.debian.org/tmp/tmpTGMGSw', 'apt-get', 'remove', ...
>>
>> However I don't see any error in the output, and I fail to understand
>> where any regression regarding libpjmedia2 could come from.
>>
>> Can anyone shed some light on this?
>
> This looks like #872201 which hasn't been understood and pinpointed yet.
>
> The failed tests will be rescheduled automatically and will probably
> succeed at some point.

Are you sure about this?

pjproject has seen another upload to unstable that thankfully went
through, but now asterisk is blocked from migrating due to the same
error,
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/asterisk-dahdi_1:13.17.0~dfsg-2.log
. Has been like this for a couple of days.

The supposed fix for #872201 was already in use during that run.

Bernhard