[Piuparts-devel] arm64 cloud resources for Debian use at packet.net

Héctor Orón Martínez hector.oron at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:17:29 UTC 2017

[Dropping holder@, adding holger@]

Hello,

  I think it would be good between us all draft some document/etherpad
with our plan to forward to packet.net and see what they come back
with.
  In the requirements it'd be good if we are quite accurate.

  I have verbatim copied your queries at
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/packet-debian

  Please let's work there on the request.

Regards